Professional Services Automation for Your Business
NetSuite Services Resource Planning (SRP) is the industry's first and only on-demand business management software suite for the complete management of a professional services business. NetSuite SRP streamlines the services lifecycle from marketing to project management, service delivery to billing, revenue management to driving repeat business from existing clients.
NetSuite SRP provides flexibility and ease of use for services organisations of every size. Growing services businesses benefit from an all-in-one solution from NetSuite, while mid-size companies and larger entities can choose enterprise-proven professional services automation (PSA) technology from OpenAir - a NetSuite company - which works seamlessly either with NetSuite or their existing back-office systems.
- Drive business performance across subsidiaries, geographies, projects, currencies and tax jurisdictions.
- Enjoy instant visibility into the health of your services business at corporate, divisional and project levels.
- Increase the profitability of your global services organization by improved resource utilisation.
- Reduce DSO by accelerating billing and invoicing while reducing administrative costs.
- Streamline global operations by optimising staffing resources and managing projects more efficiently.
- Drive project profitability by clearly accounting for project time and expense.
- Increase your services team's productivity across divisions and subsidiaries by providing anytime, anywhere access.
For more information, click here: NetSuite Overview.