Enabling Solutions is wholly committed to helping your charitable organisation thrive in the 21st century.
Working with our partners NetSuite.org, we will provide you with the very best in future-proof cloud technology, supporting and guiding you through every stage of the migration process.
NetSuite is the world's mumber one cloud-based business solutions platform. It removes the need for multiple parallel systems with their inevitable - yet wholly avoidable - headaches, delays and work duplication. Enabling Solutions’ charity implementation guidance furnishes your corporate strategy with a significant positive social impact.
NetSuite for Charities
- Track leads from initial enquiry to conversion.
- Market directly to your customer base using business intelligence collected from your website.
- Reduce dropped / abandoned carts on your eCommerce sites.
- Real-time stock management, eliminating overselling.
- Full multichannel, cross-platform support in one system.
- Self-service capability for customers, suppliers and partners.
- Cloud-based access from anywhere in the world where there is Internet access.
- Massively reduce expenditure on server technology, continual software upgrades and associated IT overheads.
- CRM, accounting and stock control in one system.
- Zero work duplication.
- Role-based administration.
- Real-time business and financial intelligence
- 100% scalable solution that grows with your company.
To find out more about how Enabling Solutions and NetSuite can help your charity to grow, please contact us.
How We Work
The project scope and objectives are defined in consultation with key decision-makers within your organisation. Business needs are analysed, current operations reviewed and a financial breakdown of costs, benefits and budget is conducted. The project team is defined and its members educated in NetSuite administration.
Current processes are reviewed and mapped to NetSuite, existing data sources are specified and any business process gaps are identified. Business requirements are documented and a project plan developed.
NetSuite is implemented to the project plan specification. Purchased modules are given their initial setup and specific values are set. Process flows are defined, order and visibility of the fields in a form are set and validation is determined. Application enhancement and NetSuite integration are developed. A data migration strategy is designed. System test, user acceptance test and training plans are compiled.
Test plans are executed and end user training conducted. Source data is migrated and business processes are cutover to NetSuite.
Go Live can be a daunting and stressful prospect. We will be on-site to assist you throughout the Go Live phase, providing crucial professional support when you need it most. If transitioning to NetSuite from another system, it is at this stage that you will need to enter opening balances and open transactions ready for the moment when your new system comes on-stream. Once all the solution specification requirements have been met, we will issue you with a Certificate of Completion. Upon signing this, your NetSuite implementation will be complete.